Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Beautiful Morning...for about 30 minutes...

I have cabin fever...I need to get out of this house and play in the dirt...But, it has rained so much here my dream of dirt has turned into mud.  So, this morning when the sun came out I grabbed my camera and tossed my rubber boots on before I headed out to enjoy my morning walk!... It was Beautiful!  Trees in Bloom, Birds Singing and I even enjoyed the Pesty Bee's...






~Mint~...Yep, its Mint but, what kind of Mint...lol...Smells a little like Chocolate with a touch of Orange...and possibly a little Spearmint...I don't remember planting it but, happy to find it...and enjoy the smell.









We have tons of Wild Strawberries coming up...I officially have no mow zones until we can get out and sit in the grass and eat the Sweet....Tiny Little Fruit...






As you can see we have had alot of rain...and it doesn't look like I will be getting out in the dirty any time soon...

Our new addition to the Homestead...






1 comment:

  1. Tina, Loved all your photos!!!! We have those wild strawberries too. I just pulled a bunch of them out yesterday in my flower beds. I kind of feel bad when I do it! LOL

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete